Regenerate Africa has partnered with the True Footprint’s 100 Million Lives Initiative which champions a radical collaboration for climate action.
A variety of actors including companies, project developers, financial institutions, and farmers working together collectively to adopt climate solutions that benefit everyone.
Actions points include:
- Companies buying carbon credits with co-benefits from TrueFootprint
- Companies making collaborative investments in landscapes, regions, value chains, crops Access real-time, multi-dimensional data
- 100MLI charging insetting companies for finding matching project developers
- 100MLI arranging verification, collaboration and community engagement tools
- 100MLI charging financial institutions a fee for bringing project financing opportunities
- 100MLI running an impact fund for rapid scale-up of climate solutions involving farming communities
- Project developers getting matched with insetting companies
- Project developers using blended capital from financial institutions as working capital
- Financial institutions providing blended capital stack: debt, quasi-debt, equity, grants, philanthropy, first loss capital
- Financial institutions getting matched with project developers
- Farmers adopting climate solutions with co-benefits
- Farmers getting paid the bulk of carbon credits proceeds
Regenerate Africa looks forward to working together with the 100 Million Lives Initiative on these action points for a more regenerative future!